About Traveling Mamas travel blog

TravelingMamas.com is by families for families. This group travel blog concept was created by travel writer Shannon Hurst Lane to inspire women to get out there and explore the world — whether that means vacations with the kids, “soul-oh” trips, girlfriend getaways or romantic escapes. The blog is syndicated in national online outlets and has won numerous awards. Our overall goal is to assist consumers in making educated travel planning decisions. Traveling Mamas is on the 2009 Nielsen Power Moms list of the 50 most influential mom blogs and has been featured in national publications and on television. Follow TravelingMamas.com on Twitter: @TravelingMamas

Our editorial team is comprised of contributors located around the US. Content featured includes international destinations, money saving travel tips, trip highlights, and travel gear reviews. If it’s travel-related, we cover it! Be sure to meet our entire editorial team.

Currently we are not accepting new contributors or guest posts. Please keep in mind that we do not publish posts that don’t fit within our editorial guidelines. All reviews and features are written from first-hand experience and are genuine travel stories written by our team.

This travel blog follows all suggested FTC guidelines, meaning we do disclose if a product is provided by a company for review purposes or if we participate in a sponsored brand event. As always, our opinions are 100% genuine. We only support brands and companies we believe in.

Advertising and Feature Suggestions

TravelingMamas.com and site founder Shannon Hurst Lane participates in brand ambassador and spokesperson programs. Our contributors frequently attend official press trips and conferences independently and as a group. If you’d like to learn how TravelingMamas.com can work with your destination or brand for traditional coverage or a bespoke social media campaign, please email.

Advertising inquiries can be directed to Shannon and may be forwarded to Globetrotting Digital Media, a Gorilla Nation Company for consideration.

Demographics

Our readers are consumers with and without children in the household, who are in the planning and booking stages of travel and holidays. 65% are women. Median annual household income is $102,000 with 70% of readers based in North America. The remaining 30% are from English speaking countries in Europe and Australia. Less than 10% are from non-English speaking countries.

Stats

Current traffic stats available upon request.

Copyright © TravelingMamas.com™ 2008-2012. All rights are reserved by TravelingMamas.com. Please give full attribution to TravelingMamas.com.

TravelingMamas.com characters and header by Kristen Scallion.

TravMonkey’s Travel Sites

Comments on this entry are closed.

Real Time Web Analytics